The EDGE MC1400 windsifter provides operators with the ability to extract impurities from highly contaminated material in just one pass. Using controlled air flow as a separation medium, it is a perfect solution for the cleaning of compost and biomass fractions.
EX DEMO 2017 EDGE MC1400 Windsifter
This is a great opportunity to buy/rent/rent to buy our 2017 MC1400 windsifter..with only 500hours on the hourmeter, and a VERY comprehensive specification this is a superb chance to dramatically reduce your landfill bills, improve separation, and produce cleaner more saleable end products…ALL in one pass through ONE machine…at the lowest operating costs. With easily adjustable components such as fan speed, feed conveyor belt speed and drum positioning, the EDGE MC1400 density separator has the capacity to handle a wide range of applications.
The MC1400 allows operators to separate up to four different fractions as standard; lights (plastic, paper, film) mid-weight (wood) and heavy fractions (aggregate, glass, etc.). Ferrous metal will be extracted via the overband magnet found on the heavy fraction discharge conveyor with the option of attaching an additional magnet to the mid-weight conveyor. Available as track, semi-trailer or static chassis formats, operators have the option of selecting a unit with a diesel/hydraulic powerunit, a diesel genset or a direct electric drive.
- Four product separation solution for the waste and organics recycling industries
- Vacuum option can be disabled and closed off for applications where light plastics extraction is not required.
- The extremely wide feed conveyor provides an even spread of material for efficient separation.
- Enclosed design helps control air flow and minimises air depressurisation whilst minimising dust creation with reduced spillage.
- Designed for quick and easy transportation via low-loader.
- Innovative “Sea-Can friendly” design for global export.
- Construction & Demolition Waste
- Tracked Undercarriage.
- CAT 4.4 Diesel Genset / Direct Electric.
- Additional magnetic head-drum fitted to ‘heavies’ discharge conveyor.
- Additional hydraulically powered overbelt separation fan fitted to mid weight discharge.
- Tether remote control.
- 3 Phase direct electric control panel.
- Folding Heavies Discharge Conveyor
- Mid Weight Discharge Conveyor