The EDGE FMS mobile hopper feeder is designed for operators who either require a controlled flow of material output or need to feed directly using an excavator or wheel loader.
Incorporating a high torque variable speed feed conveyor and various discharge conveyor lengths ranging from 30ft to 75ft, EDGE’s mobile feed stockpilers effectively eliminates the need to have both a separate hopper feed unit and a stacker unit.
With its excellent ability to hold a buffer of material; the EDGE mobile hopper feeders can regulate the flow of material ensuring it is the perfect partner for barge, train and truck loading or to feed screeners and crushers. With various power-source options and infinite number of add on options such as an overband magnet, wireless remote functionality and radio reject grid; the mobile feed stacker is ideal for numerous applications. As with all EDGE Innovate’s material handling range; the feeder stacker series can be customised to suit the client’s specific requirements.
- Can accept loads directly from excavator, wheel loader, crushers or screener.
- Eliminates the need for double handling of material, reducing labour and maintenance costs.
- Impressive stockpiling rates from 100 -1000+ tonnes per hour.
- Variable speed belt feeder to ensure efficient material transfer from hopper to discharge conveyor.
- Improved material quality by reduced compaction, degradation, segregation and contamination.
- Various hopper options depending on operators loading method or application.
- Discharge heights of up to 10.3m (33’11”).
- Conical stockpile capacity of up to 1780m³ (2328 yds³).
- Hydraulic folding head section for quick and efficient transportation.
- Rapid on site set-up time.
- Construction + demolition waste (C+D).
- Sand + gravel.
- Wood waste.
- Food products.
- Discharge conveyor lengths from 9m to 23m (30-75’).
- Power-source options: Diesel/Hydraulic, Electric/Hydraulic, Dual Power, Direct Electric, Die-sel Genset.
- Hydraulic / manual tipping grid.
- Two deck vibrating grid with remote tipping.
- Shredder unit.
- Over-band magnet.
- Remote stop/start feeder.
- Feed and discharge conveyor widths from 40” to 48”.
- Complete remote functionality.
- Fold down head section for barge/train wagon loading.
- Jack legs to enable radial stockpiling.
- Various hopper liners.
- Hopper crash box.
- Hopper extensions.
- Full , 1/2 and quarter length rubber conveyor skirting available.
- Various belt types and plys available.
- Variable speed discharge conveyor.