With discharge heights of up to 13.4m (43’10) and capacity throughputs of up to 1000TPH (1102UST), the EDGE FTS is a robust, high capacity hopper feeder that is suited for the most de-manding of applications, in the harshest of environments.
Available with various hopper capacities, discharge conveyors from 30ft to 90ft, various power-source options and an infinite number of add on options such as a two deck vibrating live head, overband magnet, wireless remote functionality and radio controlled reject grid; the feeder stacker range is arguably EDGE Innovate’s most versatile product.
Designed for customers who either require a controlled flow of material output or need to directly feed material using an excavator or wheel loader; the FS-Series eliminates the need to double handle material. With its excellent ability to hold a buffer of material; the EDGE mobile hopper feeders can regulate the flow of material ensuring it is the perfect partner for barge, train or truck loading or to feed crushers and screeners. Effectively; the EDGE FS-Series eliminates the need to have both a separate hopper unit and discharge conveyor.
- Can accept loads directly from excavator, wheel loader, crushers or screener.
- Eliminates the need for double handling of material, reducing labour and maintenance costs.
- Impressive stockpiling rates from 100 -1000+ tonnes per hour.
- Variable speed belt feeder to ensure efficient material transfer from hopper to discharge conveyor.
- Improved material quality by reduced compaction, degradation, segregation and contamination.
- Various hopper options and capacities depending on operators loading method or application.
- Discharge heights of up to 13.4m (43’10).
- Conical stockpile capacity of up to 4030m³ (5271 yds³).
- Hydraulic folding head section for quick and efficient transportation.
- Rapid on site set-up time.
- Construction + demolition waste (C+D)
- Sand + gravel
- Wood waste
- Food products
- Discharge conveyor lengths from 9-27m (30-90’).
- Power-source options: Diesel/Hydraulic, Electric/Hydraulic, Dual Power, Direct Electric, Die-sel Genset
- Hydraulic / manual tipping grid.
- Two deck vibrating grid with remote tipping.
- Shredder unit.
- Over-band magnet.
- Remote stop/start feeder.
- Feed and discharge conveyor widths from 40” to 48”.
- Complete remote functionality.
- Remote tracking.
- Rubber or steel plate tracks.
- Fold down head section for barge/train wagon loading.
- Radial jack legs to enable radial stockpiling.
- Various hopper liners.
- Hopper crash box.
- Hopper extensions.
- Full, 1/2 and quarter length rubber conveyor skirting available.
- Various belt types and plys available.
- Variable speed discharge conveyor.