The EDGE LTS is a long life, low maintenance, track feeder stockpiler that is uniquely de-signed to allow for the low-level loading of material from wheel loaders, grab cranes and excavators.
The EDGE LTS is ideal for the stockpiling and transferring of hard rock and ore for the mining and quarrying industries. The huge hopper capacity and heavy duty feeder design enables the LTS Series to easily cope with the extreme demands of any quarrying or mining application.
The EDGE low feed stacker is available with either an apron feeder or belt feeder and dis-charge conveyor lengths of up to 9.2m (30’3”). With a rapid set-up time, the ability to be loaded from all three sides and impressive stockpiling capacities, the EDGE low feeder stockpiler is a versatile conveyor that can be used in a wide range of material handling applications.
- Unique hopper design to enable low level feed by any Excavator, Loader or grab crane.
- Designed to take the impact of larger, heavier material that conventional belt feeders cannot.
- Hydraulic fold down hopper extensions enables loading from all three sides.
- Large hopper capacity with ability for fully ladened start-up.
- Impressive stockpiling rates of up to 1100 tonnes per hour.
- Maximum discharge height of up to 9.2m (30’3”).
- Huge stockpiling capacity.
- Highly efficient hydraulic drive system with variable speed control.
- Superb manoeuvrability around site.
- Designed for quick and efficient transportation.
- Oversize Aggregates.
- Construction and demolition waste (C&D).
- Sand and gravel.
- Scrap metal.
- Conveyor lengths from 15m to 23m (50-75’).
- Feeder options: Apron pad or belt feeder.
- Power source options: Diesel/Hydraulic, Electric/Hydraulic, Dual Power, Direct Electric.
- Over-band magnet.
- Hopper extensions.
- Hydraulic fold-down head section.
- Radio remote control for all functions.
- Various feedboot liners.
- Remote Stop/start feeder.