The EDGE MC1400 material classifier provides operators with the ability to extract impurities from highly contaminated material in just one pass. Using controlled air flow as a separation medium, it is a perfect solution for the cleaning of compost and biomass fractions.
MC1400 Material Classifier
With easily adjustable components such as fan speed, feed conveyor belt speed and drum positioning, the EDGE MC1400 density separator has the capacity to handle a wide range of applications.
The MC1400 allows operators to separate up to four different fractions as standard; lights (plastic, paper, film) mid-weight (wood) and heavy fractions (aggregate, glass, etc.). Ferrous metal will be extracted via the overband magnet found on the heavy fraction discharge conveyor with the option of attaching an additional magnet to the mid-weight conveyor. Available as track, semi-trailer or static chassis formats, operators have the option of selecting a unit with a diesel/hydraulic powerunit, a diesel genset or a direct electric drive.
- Four product separation solution for the waste and organics recycling industries
- Vacuum option can be disabled and closed off for applications where light plastics extraction is not required.
- The extremely wide feed conveyor provides an even spread of material for efficient separation.
- Enclosed design helps control air flow and minimises air depressurisation whilst minimising dust creation with reduced spillage.
- Designed for quick and easy transportation via low-loader.
- Innovative “Sea-Can friendly” design for global export.
- Construction & Demolition Waste
- Track / Semi-trailer / Static chassis format.
- Diesel Hydraulic / Diesel Genset / Direct Electric.
- Additional magnetic head-drum.
- Additional separation stage available.
- Wireless remote.
- Central auto-lube system.
- Air brakes.
- Jost landing legs.