With over 1000 mobile stockpilers manufactured and working across the world to date, the EDGE range of mobile stackers have been tried and tested in the harshest of environments.
With productivity, mobility and minimising operator costs as its central design principles, the MS-Series range of conveyors are the most cost effective and efficient way of stockpiling or transferring material on the market today.
Designed to work in conjunction with; screeners, crushers, grinders and washing equipment, the radial stockpile feature on the MS-Series enables impressive stockpile capacities whilst reducing the double handling of material. With various conveyor lengths, belt plys and drive types available, the EDGE mobile stacker range can be customised to suit the client’s specific requirements. Create huge conical & radial stockpiles and allow screens and crushers to in-crease daily productions by up to 20% with the help of the EDGE MS-Series mobile stockpilers.
- Can be coupled with any Crusher, Screen, Shredder or Wash Plant.
- Eliminates the need for wheel loaders to build stockpiles, reducing labour and maintenance costs.
- Improved material quality by reduced compaction, degradation, segregation and contamination.
- Impressive radial stockpiling capacities of up to 22,622m³ (29588 yards³).
- Discharge heights of up to 12m (39’1”).
- Superb manoeuvrability around site.
- Designed for quick and efficient transportation.
- Rapid on site set-up time.
- Construction + demolition waste (C+D).
- Sand + gravel.
- Wood waste.
- Scrap metal.
- Food products.
- Conveyor lengths from 30ft (9m) to 100ft (30m).
- Power source options: hydraulic coupling, diesel genset, electric / hydraulic, direct electric drive, diesel power pack.
- Wide range of belt widths and types available.
- Emergency pull cords.
- Powered radial wheeled drive.
- Hydraulic head fold.
- Full , 1/2 and quarter length rubber conveyor skirting available.
- Feedboot extensions.
- Various feedboot liners.