The EDGE RS1500 roll-sizer / roll crusher has been designed for the secondary and tertiary crushing of medium-hard, sticky and soft materials such as coal, lignite, clay, limestone and other bituminous and sub-bituminous materials.
RS1500 Roll Sizer
Boasting an impressive list of design features that includes a highly efficient hydraulic drive system, easy selective piece sizing controls, intelligent load sensing system and a five function remote control; the RS1500 is packed with the most up to date technology and components. Asset protection is provided via an effective tramp protection cycle that allows for the chamber to automatically open when non-crushable material is detected. The rolls return to the selected piece sizing program for continual operation.
The full HMI Controlled Panel Interface provides easy fine tuning for accurate application performance and provides visual data output such as engine load and fuel consumption. Combining a twin tooth rotor design and a single deck pre-screen allows fines to pass through either before the material reaches the chamber or by falling between the crushing rolls without being further crushed, increasing processing efficiency and throughput whilst reducing wear and dust creation.
- Produces less fines than any other similar product on the market such as an impactor or jaw crusher.
- Capacity to process up to 276 tonnes p/hr with a maximum feed size of 15 ½ inch.
- Low power consumption: 5–6.5 Gallons p/hr.
- 11.25m³ (14.7yrds³) and a lower feed in height of 3.3m (10’9”) allowing the RS1500 to be fed by the largest wheel loaders without the need for a constructed ramp.
- Easy selective piece sizing controls.
- Tramp metal release system against non-crushable material.
- Purposely designed so that a variety of options can be retrofitted to the basic spec machine.
- Fully tracked for on-site manoeuvrability.
- Coal, lignite, bituminous, sub-bituminous.
- Friable materials (incl. ash, boiler slag).
- Soft ores.
- Limestone/ limes.
- Recycled Concrete.
- Power source options: Diesel / hydraulic, Direct Electric (static chassis).
- Variety of tooth patterns and types available.
- Pre-screen media options: Bofor, punched plate, mesh.
- Various hopper wear liners – hardox, rubber lined etc.
- Hopper Flares (Manual/ Hydraulic).
- Side conveyor for fines.
- Reversible fan.
- Overband magnet.
- Dust covers.
- Dust suppression.