The EDGE radial tracked stacker series is a unique concept to the marketplace. Essentially, the RTS-Series has packaged all the advantages of a mobile radial stockpiler and that of a tracked stockpiler into one product.
Combining the ability to self-propel across even the roughest terrains and the capacity to create massive radial stockpiles, the EDGE radial track stacker range provides operators with a product that is independently powered, has excellent on site manoeuvrability and the ability for 360° continuous rotation.
Thanks to the robust design of the radial track stacker range and its ability to hydraulically adjust feed and discharges heights, the RTS80 is capable of stockpiling material from prima-ry / secondary crushers and screens thus eliminating material segregation, compaction and contamination.
- Can be continually fed by any Primary / Secondary Crusher or Screener.
- Can reduce fuel, maintenance and labour costs by up to 80%.
- Eliminate double handling of material with wheel loader.
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility.
- Impressive stockpiling rates from 100 -1000+ Tonnes per Hour.
- Discharge heights up to 13.9m (42’7”).
- Huge 360° windrow stockpiling capacity.
- Fully mobile independent unit.
- Environmental benefits – reduced dust, emissions and noise.
- Transports easily via low loader or packed in container for shipping.
- Construction + demolition waste (C+D).
- Sand + gravel.
- Wood waste.
- Scrap metal.
- Food products.
- Fully automated stacker control system.
- Conveyor lengths from 80ft (15m) to 100ft (24m).
- Full remote control functionality.
- Power source options: Diesel/Hydraulic, Electric/Hydraulic, Dual Power, Direct Electric, Diesel Genset.
- Emergency pull cords.
- Dual radial wheeled drive.
- Hydraulic head fold.
- Full , 1/2 and quarter length rubber conveyor skirting available.
- Feedboot extensions.
- Various feedboot liners.