The EDGE RTU220 brings a new concept to the bulk materials handling sector. Unlike conventional truck unloaders, the EDGE Radial Truck Unloader is able to be set up in minutes and eliminates the need to double handle material.
Designed to allow operators to load directly from tipping trucks, dumpers and wheel loaders; the 16M (52’) long discharge conveyor enables material to be loaded into train wagons, barges, ships and hoppers. Unloading times as little as 60 seconds per truck and a massive 23m³ (30yd³) hopper capacity enables the EDGE portable truck unloader to significantly improve cycle times and on-site production.
With the capability to convey up to 750TPH (826UST) per hour with a maximum feed size of 23” and boasting a 140° radial conveyor the RTU220 is as comfortable on the port as it is in the harsh environment of the quarry.
- Independent track mounted unit that provides flexibility and reliability.
- Capacity to convey up to 750 tonnes per hour (826UST). – Dependent on cycle times.
- Accepts a huge variety of trucks and loading options.
- Triple side loading access for improved production.
- Feed into train wagons, barges, ships, and hoppers or simply stockpile.
- Improve cycle times and on-site production.
- Panel Interface provides easy fine tuning for accurate application performance.
- Optional radial or fixed discharge conveyor.
- Discharge height of up to 6.8m (22’4”).
- Low power consumption: 18 Litres per hour (4.7USG/hr).
- Truck Loading / Unloading.
- Rail Loading / Unloading.
- Ship Loading RTU220 in transit – Ireland.
- Mulch .
- Wood Chip.
- Power source options: Diesel / hydraulic, Dual Power.
- Full 140° radial discharge conveyor with choice of conveyor lengths.
- Belt weight scales.
- Hydraulic extended hopper wings.
- Option of steel or rubber tracks.
- Wrap-around pull cord.
- Vibrating motor for sticky material.
- Belt options: Chevron, Heavy Duty.
- Various feedboot liners; hardox, various rubber plys.
- Full, 1/2 and quarter length rubber conveyor skirting available.