The EDGE Shear Slayer provides operators with a reliable, versatile static slow-speed, twin shaft shear shredder designed to process difficult to shred materials.
With a solid, robust chassis, replaceable shaft tools and an impressive torque of 320,000Nn, the Shear Slayer is the ideal partner for volume reduction and pre-conditioning of bulky items such as large rubber tyres, tin, sheet metal, appliances, mattresses and aluminium scrap.
The Shear Slayer combines the highly regarded features of the EDGE Slayer Series including tramp metal cycles, intelligent load sensing and user friendly operating system with minimum maintenance costs to ensure an economically efficient recycling of difficult of shred materials. As with all EDGE Slayer series industrial shredders, the EDGE Shear Slayer can be customised with various cutting configurations and drive types to suit your application requirements.
- Shredder area of 1.9m x 1.5m (6’5” x 5’) and hopper capacity of 3m³ (3.9yards³).
- Shredder chamber provides an impressive 320,000Nm of torque.
- Intelligent self-protecting control system.
- Replaceable shaft tools.
- Ability to handle a wide range of difficult to shred materials.
- On-board load sensing diagnostics.
- Intricate piece sizing in just one pass available with the new Slayer Basket System.
- Various chamber configurations to suit each individual application.
- Automatic tipping hopper.
- Large Rubber Tyres
- Sheet Metal
- Metal Drums
- Electronic Scrap
- Household Appliances
- Paper Waste
- Aluminium scrap
- Power-source options: diesel / hydraulic or direct electric.
- Various chamber configurations to suit numerous applications.
- 2” to 10” basket screens for guaranteed final product piece size.
- Discharge Conveyor.
- Over-band magnet.
- Hopper extensions.
- Bespoke Hopper Design.
- Dust suppression.
- Central auto-lube greasing.