The EDGE TRT622 track trommel has been designed for maximum productivity and superior screening efficiency. With a heavy duty construction design and high manoeuvrability, it can cater for a wide range of applications, including aggregate, skip waste management or processing industrial and demolition waste.
TRT622 Track Trommel
Enhanced screening results are achieved by material spending a greater amount of time in the 6.9m (22’) long drum combined with the optional high-throw aggressive screening action to produce top-quality fine materials such as compost, gravel, sand and topsoil with ease. The TRT622 boasts a four wheel direct drive system, hydraulic variable speed control drum with forward/reverse functionality and feeder conveyor with load sensing controls preventing overload, asset damage and eco-power saving functionality. Steep sided hopper bin sides combined with a larger drum opening and extremely wide collection conveyor prevents material bridging and spillage.
- Screen drum dimensions: 2m X 6.9m (6’ X 22’).
- 180° radial oversize conveyor with a variable discharge height of up to 5.9m (16’10”).
- Intelligent load sensing to prevent drum overload.
- Extra wide collection conveyor eliminates material bridging.
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality.
- Low power consumption: 12-15ltr/hr (3-4 US Gallons).
- Innovative design of feeder conveyor allows for ease of drum removal and mesh change.
- Adjustable screening angle.
- Sand and gravel
- Construction and demolition waste (C&D)
- RDF processing
- Top soil
- Wood waste
- Skip waste
- Commercial and industrial waste (C&I)
- Green waste
- Power-source options: Diesel / Hydraulic, Dual power.
- Various drum types and screening media available.
- 2 deck vibrating live head with various screen media available.
- Reject Grid.
- Reversible fan.
- Over-band magnet.
- Hydraulic blowers / air knives.
- Extended hopper / greedy boards.
- Various belt plys and types available including heavy duty and chevron.